Fishing in Tenerife
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P4CMXN
The delicate diversity of the marine ecosystems of the Canary Islands is truly amazing. Fishing is an activity that has been part of the island’s tradition since the beginnings of time.
We propose you 4 hours in the company of Carlos, an expert fisherman who will introduce you to this art. If there is luck and the catch of the day is good, you can take it to Bodegas Monje, where we will finish the experience with a visit to the winery and prepare a special meal with your catch.
This route is a tribute to the variety of fishing arts, fishing grounds, boats and technology, which with precarious means fed the population in times of scarcity. And above all, it’s a tribute to the people who practiced it and who continue despite the difficulties. Having a basic knowledge of fishing, we are sure that you will perceive the sea and its resources with the passion it deserves.
Welcome to Monje Wine&tours!
- Pick up at: Mediterranean Palace Hotel, Playa de las Américas; Plaza del Duque Adeje Shopping Centre.
- Departure by boat from Playa San Juan. Interpretation by an local expert of the fishing art of the Canary Islands
- Bathing next to the boat and snorkeling.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje - El Sauzal and tasting of the day's catch (whenever possible), food and wine tasting.
- Maximum for 8 people. Languages Spanish and English
- Fishing equipment, appetizers during the trip
- Activity insurance and vehicle insurance
- Qualified guide.
- We recommend that you bring a swimsuit and towel, comfortable clothes and shoes, a coat adapted to the time of year and protection from the sun (cream, sunglasses and hat
⏰ HOURS AND DIFFICULTY
- From 9:30am. to 5:00pm.(9h approximately)
- Medium-low difficulty
- Courtesy Time: 15 minutes
In case of not reaching the minimum number of reservations, the tour may be canceled, we will inform you 24 hours before and in that case you can choose another route or we will refund the amount paid.
❌ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours from the reservation date will be refunded 100% of the amount, if it is less than 48 hours from the reservation date there is no refund.
- Due to weather conditions or force majeure circumstances, the activity may be canceled, in which case the date will be changed or the amount paid will be refunded.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll arrange a tailor-made island excursion for you!