- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: P8MJZX
The extraordinary world of bees and beekeepers in Tenerife. Hand in hand with Guillermo, the second generation of a small company of beekeepers, we will visit an apiary located in the north of Tenerife and we will observe the wonderful daily work of these pollinators par excellence. Thus, we will discover the importance of bees for our biodiversity and our diet, as well as the daily effort of the beekeeping sector to preserve the breed and the many products we extract from them.
In Tenerife we have 13 types of honey under the denomination of origin and through a tasting we will be able to appreciate the range of organoleptic characteristics of the most representative varieties according to the season.
With that sweet and smooth flavor in mouth we will visit Bodegas Monje: an enogastronomical sample will be waiting for you.
Welcome to Monje Wine&tours!
- Pick up at: Mediterranean Palace Hotel, Playa de las Américas; Plaza del Duque Adeje Shopping Centre.
- Visit by jeep to an apiary on a summit of the island.
- Honey tasting (variations according to season of the year).
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje - El Sauzal, lunch and wine tasting
- Maximum for 7 people. Languages Spanish and English
- Activity insurance and vehicle insurance.
- Protective equipment for safe visit to the apiary.
- Qualified guide.
- We recommend that you bring a comfortable clothes and shoes, a coat adapted to the time of year and protection from the sun (cream, sunglasses and hat)
⏰ HOURS AND DIFFICULTY
- From 9:30am. to 5:00pm.(8h approximately)
- Medium-low difficulty
- Courtesy Time: 15 minutes
- In case of not reaching the minimum number of reservations, the tour may be canceled, we will inform you 24 hours before and in that case you can choose another route or we will refund the amount paid.
- If you know that you are allergic to bees, you should not do this route
❌ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours from the reservation date will be refunded 100% of the amount, if it is less than 48 hours from the reservation date there is no refund.
- Due to weather conditions or force majeure circumstances, the activity may be canceled, in which case the date will be changed or the amount paid will be refunded.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll arrange a tailor-made island excursion for you!