Fishing north Tenerife - Private-
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PC6J3D
The delicate diversity of the marine ecosystems of the Canary Islands is truly amazing. Fishing is an activity that has been part of the island’s tradition since the beginnings of time.
Accompanied by Francisco, an expert fisherman for a couple of hours, we will get to know this art. Winding some coastal roads and getting away from conventional ports, our encounter with fishing will be in a cove disguised among the vegetation. If you are lucky and the day is good, you can take some of the fish to Bodegas Monje or prepare it by the coast.
This route is a tribute to the variety of fishing arts from the coast of the island, which with precarious means fed the population in times of scarcity. And above all, to the people who practiced it and who continue despite the difficulties. After this route, we are sure that you will perceive the sea and its resources with the passion it deserves.
Welcome to Monje Wine&tours.
✏ TOUR PRIVATE
- Pick up Puerto de la Cruz: Jardín Botánico Urb. La Paz, San Telmo Plaza Reyes Católicos
- Excursion to a traditional fishing area on the north coast of Tenerife.
- Tasting of the day's fishing in situ.
- Guided visit to a mill and gofio tasting.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje and lunch with wine tasting.
- Maximum for 7 people. Languages Spanish and English
- Activity insurance and vehicle insurance
- Expert local fisherman.
- Qualified guide.
- We recommend that you bring a comfortable clothes and shoes, a coat adapted to the time of year and protection from the sun (cream, sunglasses and hat)
⏰ HOURS AND DIFFICULTY
- From 9:30am. to 4:30pm. (7h approximately)
- Medium-low difficulty
- Courtesy Time: 15 minutes
- The stops to be made on the route can be modified upon request of the client in private tours.
❌ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours from the reservation date will be refunded 100% of the amount, if it is less than 48 hours from the reservation date there is no refund.
- Due to weather conditions or force majeure circumstances, the activity may be canceled, in which case the date will be changed or the amount paid will be refunded.
▶▶▶ Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll arrange a tailor-made island excursion for you!