Acentejo: Region of Wine and Sea
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: PHV4G1
A protected natural landscape crosses the five municipalities that make up this region: Tacoronte, El Sauzal, La Matanza, La Victoria and Santa Úrsula. Historical space par excellence and witness of battles between conquerors and the aboriginal Guanches of Tenerife in the fifteenth century. Today, Acentejo is well known for having a rich agricultural and wine-making heritage. Its small towns and the distribution of water have been defining this place to this day.
It will be a pleasure to lead you to some historical moments and to make stops under the shadow of their witnesses: wineries, chestnut and apple trees, potato and cereal crops (depending on the season), gofio mill, endemic vegetation and the sea; always the sea and its people from the coast. From the midlands to the coast, we will take you to those places where, visually or traditionally, the region of Acentejo and its people have been made into a unit in the middle of two cities: La Laguna and La Orotava.
Welcome to Monje Wine&tours!
- Pick up Puerto de la Cruz: Jardín Botánico Urb. La Paz, San Telmo Plaza Reyes Católicos
- Route through the Comarca de Acentejo, the way to extract water from the interior of the island.
- Visit to a gofio mill and the coastal area of the Comarca de Acentejo.
- Guided visit to traditional growing terraces in high areas.
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje and Mojo Workshop with wine tasting.
- Maximum for 7 people. Languages Spanish and English
- Activity insurance and vehicle insurance
- Visits and tastings.
- Qualified guide.
- We recommend that you bring a comfortable clothes and shoes, a coat adapted to the time of year and protection from the sun (cream, sunglasses and hat)
⏰ HOURS AND DIFFICULTY
- From 9:30am. to 4:30pm. (7h approximately)
- Medium-low difficulty
- Courtesy Time: 15 minutes
In case of not reaching the minimum number of reservations, the tour may be canceled, we will inform you 24 hours before and in that case you can choose another route or we will refund the amount paid.
❌ CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations with more than 48 hours from the reservation date will be refunded 100% of the amount, if it is less than 48 hours from the reservation date there is no refund.
- Due to weather conditions or force majeure circumstances, the activity may be canceled, in which case the date will be changed or the amount paid will be refunded.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us and we'll arrange a tailor-made island excursion for you!